The Third Eye – Inner Vision and Intuition
The Sixth chakra, also known as the “Third Eye”, is located at the level of brow inside the head. It is related to the eyes, ears and pineal gland. Its essence is the ability to see and perceive with clarity and vision. The element of sixth chakra is light.
Through this center we are able to look within and see ourselves beyond our self-identity and limited mind and personality patterns.
The themes of Sixth chakra are intuition, insights, symbolic thinking, abstraction, imagination, psychic faculties, dreams and visions.
When the Sixth chakra is closed the mind becomes narrow, confused, unfocused and we have difficulties differentiating reality from imagination, resulting in compulsive thinking, little space for imagination and inability to keep on with a vision.
In this module we work with:
- Understanding the “nature of mind” and dis-identification with “thought processes”.
- Opening our intuition and applying it as a guiding principle for our Life’s journey.
- Learning to distinguish Wakefulness from Illusion and Clarity from Confusion
- Enhancing the perception of our inner and outer reality, opening possibilities to experience life from a more expanded view than from our limited personality patterns.
- Uncover negative images we have about ourselves and the way they influence the manifestation of our potential.
The developmental stage of Sixth Chakra is around adolescence, with the ability for symbolic thinking and abstraction.
In this chakra we seek the light of consciousness and learn to focus that light in order to see clearly. That energy is captured into a picture, an idea, a vision, and functions as the blue print for manifestation of life.
As the Third Eye opens the “Witness” aspect of our being is activated. We start perceiving reality with more clarity, seeing through the density of the physical world into the subltle realm of energy and spirit.
The Third Eye
4 – 9 October 2019
Workshop will take place in Buchov, Postupice near Prague (Czech Republic).
Beginning on Friday 4 October in the evening. Ending on Wednesday 9 October after lunch.
The price is 440 EUR (VAT included) if the deposit is paid before 4 September. After this date the price is 470 EUR (VAT included). For reservation deposit of 170 EUR must be paid in advance.
Price does not include accomodation and food, which is paid separately on site. For accomodation it is 250 CZK/night on the mattress in your own sleeping bag or 350 CZK in the bed with bedding. Food is for 320 CZK/day[contact-form-7 id=”545″ title=”Subscribe form EN specific chakra”]