The Crown Chakra – Consciousness, Spirituality and Life Purpose
The Seventh Chakra, also known as “The Crown”, is the center of pure awareness. It is a place of all knowing, beyond the limits of space and time. It represents “Consciousness”, the basic operating principle of all the chakras that is capable of seeing, speaking, loving, doing, feeling, and living.
The themes at the Crown are transcendence, wisdom, universal identity, understanding, life purpose, inspiration and spiritual connection. Its negative aspects manifest in excessive attachment to forms and appearances.
This is time for resting in the awareness of being, and to realize the “witness”, that which is free of judgment and evaluation, the observer that simply notices all that is.
In this module we will:
- Inquire into our concepts about God, Supreme Being, or Divine Force. Freeing our limiting beliefs about religion and discovering our unique relationship with “Spirituality”.
- Look and experience the different dimensions of consciousness, related to the Ego, Soul and the Absolute.
- Explore the concepts of “Meditation technique”, “Experience of Meditation” and “State of Meditation”.
- Bring light into attachments to particular confined structures, plans and ideas, which keep us from realizing the wholeness of who we are.
- Look at the phenomena of Inspiration as the driving agent for change and evolution of humanity, as a whole and within one individual.
- Question our Life Purpose and the deeper meaning of our life: What are we really here for, and what are our gifts, challenges, and potential.
This Center develops throughout life, starting at conception, and it has great openings during adulthood, as we start questioning the meaning of life.
Here we come to understand the relationship between consciousness and matter, we can move back and forth between space and form; silence and sound; nothing and something; the absolute and the relative.
We will move deeper into Meditation, as a non-doing practice, diving into the silent space of formless consciousness.
From the crown we come to the end of the rainbow journey, through the seven centers, and discover it is one more step for a new beginning.
Applications at http://www.druna.cz/training-for-life-vii-crown-chakra